With our free Visiting Companions service, older adults who feel isolated and lonely can bring the joy of companionship back into their lives!
When you join us, you will be matched with a Visiting Companion who is excited to build a special friendship with you! Matches are based on common interests and location. You and your Visiting Companion can plan your visitations schedules. All Visiting Companions have attended an orientation and have cleared background checks.
The Visiting Companions program is available to you if you:
- Are 65 years or older
- Live in Minnesota*
- Have few friends or social opportunities
- Are looking for meaningful connections
*We have volunteer companions standing by in the greater metro area. If you are requesting a companion outside of this area, please allow us some time to find your match.
Questions about this service? Contact us @ 612-746-0737 or email@example.com
To join our Visiting Companions program, sign up today. It’s free and easy!
To sign up or recommend someone, please choose one of the following:
- Please recommend elders 65+. If you have questions, call 612-746-0724
- Each Phone Companion will call regularly for check-ins and engage in friendly conversation
- All Phone Companions successfully complete a background check
- We will let you know when the person you recommend is paired
- Prior to recommending someone, make sure they want talk on the phone